Checking your Google Analytics timezone is very important to ensure accurate dashboard reporting.
Mediavine's revenue data in our dashboard is EST, so if your timezone is set differently in Google Analytics, there can be some very weird discrepancies that happen with your RPM calculation.
How to check (and change), your GA timezone.
1. Go to analytics.google.com and log into your account.
2. From the accounts page, click the ADMIN link.
3. Next click the View Settings button in the farthest right column.
4. Next, change the time zone setting to GMT-05:00.
5. Don't forget to click "SAVE"!
Once you change your main view's time zone to EST, we recommend setting up a second view following these directions in your own timezone.
Let us know if you have any questions, or need any assistance. We're available via email@example.com, or via the blue chat bubble in the bottom right of your screen.