Ads.txt is a fraud prevention file that helps ensure that only authorized people are representing your ad inventory. The entire ad industry is adopting this new measure, and we need to get this file set up on your site ASAP in order to prevent any potential revenue impact.
This file will need to be updated periodically. You will be able to tell if it is out of date by checking your dashboard and looking at your Ads.txt site health.
Blogger has implemented a solution that makes the ads.txt file super easy to install and setup. Here are the directions, customized for Mediavine ads, below:
Set up an ads.txt file
3. On the same Settings panel, scroll down to the “Monetization” section
4. Under "Monetization," toggle on the option to “Enable custom ads.txt”
5. Open your Ads.txt file by navigating to your Mediavine Dashboard Settings page, in the Ad Setup Tab.
6. Click the Download Ads.txt button, open it in a text editor, select the entire contents, and copy them.
7. Paste the text into the box in Blogger, then click Save.
8. Optional: To check the content of your ads.txt file, go to http://yoursite.com/ads.txt
Once this is completed your Ads.txt health check should turn Teal within one day. If it doesn't, please reach out and let us know so we can investigate further.
Let us know if you have any questions! You can reach us by clicking the chat bubble in the corner, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.