To help increase the security of your dashboard, we’ve now added two-factor authentication for our publishers!
In just a few easy steps, you can get two-factor authentication set up for your MV Dashboard. Once it’s set up, you’ll just need to enter your security token as a second step when you log in.
How to Enable Two-Factor Authentication
Head to the login page for your dashboard. Once you’re logged in the old way, click on My Account in the top right corner:
2. On this screen, click on Get Started:
3. Next, you’ll enter your cell phone number then hit Enable:
4. Here you’ll need to make a choice: You can opt to receive your security token via text message OR via the Authy app. Authy is FREE to download and totally optional.
If you choose text message, you’ll receive a text message from Authy each time you attempt to log in with a security token. NOTE: This method is not recommended as it is less secure.
(If you choose this method, skip to step 8)
If you choose to download the app, you can download it for free from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
NOTE: This is the recommended method but is not required.
5. Once the app is downloaded, open it and follow the prompts to complete a one-time set up. You’ll need to enter your phone number and country code as indicated in the app:
6. You’ll then receive a text message with a registration code. Enter the registration code into the Authy app.
Congrats! Your app is now set up! Once you have that initial set up complete, you’ll get a push notification whenever you attempt to log in to your dashboard. Tap that notification to be taken directly to your security token.
8. Setup is complete! Any time you log in, you will see this screen and be prompted to provide the security token for authentication.
If you have any questions at all or if you have any problems logging in, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.