1. Login to Google Analytics and navigate to Admin in the bottom left corner.
2. Under Property (center column), select the website for which you are allowing permissions.
3. Select “Property Access Management”
Please do not give user permissions at the Account level. This will give Mediavine access to all websites in your Google Analytics account, which is not needed.
4. Click the plus symbol in the top right corner and select "Add Users."
5. Enter the email address that was provided by Mediavine, and make sure "viewer" is checked.
6. Click Add.
9. You should now see that viewer permission is granted to the email address we provided. You are done!
For more information on access and data-restriction management for Google Analytics check out Google’s Access and Data Restriction Management article. If you have any questions or run into any trouble, please email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!