For every year you are with Mediavine, your revenue share increases as our way of thanking you for being one of our valued publishers. We call this our loyalty bonus. Your loyalty bonus is calculated as an additional portion of your revenue share on a daily basis.
Details of your MVP start date and bonus are available on your dashboard.
- If you happen to leave and come back, the date you reactivate with us will reset your loyalty bonus start date, and your % resets too.
- If you happen to leave, you'll also forfeit the bonus. When you give notice to leave the extra % will no longer be earned after that date. All other earnings (because they are earnings, not a bonus), will be paid to you on the normal payment terms.
- Each site has its own MVP Loyalty date. Even if you have three sites with us, each one's bonus percentage will increase on its individual anniversary.
- Loyalty bonus is added to your rev share daily. It'll be paid along with all of your other earnings, and will not be a separate payment.
- Loyalty bonus will only apply to earnings earned through advertisements and not through sponsored work and other credits.
Questions? Use the chat bubble in the lower right, or shoot us an email at email@example.com!