IMPORTANT NOTE. THIS ONLY WORKS WITH SCREEN VIEW IN-CONTENT LOGIC, AND NOT THE CBA IN-CONTENT LOGIC.
Copy and paste an HTML code into your site to easily adjust in-content ad frequency on a single post or page.
You must copy and paste the code at the bottom of the Disable Ads page into your website. Simply running this tool does NOT change the frequency.
Remember that if you are hoping to make changes site wide, this is NOT the correct tool. If you would like to make adjustments, do so under Ad Settings or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
To change frequency site wide, please follow these instructions.
How to use this tool:
1. In your settings area, click on the tab titled "Disable Ads."
2. Adjust in-content ad frequency.
Scroll down to "Page Level Settings." Make your selections to adjust in-content ad frequency.
(To disable in-content ads completely on that specific page, just check the boxes for "in-content desktop ads" and/or "in-content mobile ads" under the Page Level Ad Removal section above.)
3. Set the date you would like the block to expire, if ever.
The default time period is 60 days, which is the ideal time frame in our opinion when advertisers and brands will no longer check your site for ads.
Continue to Step 5 to complete the process.
4. Copy & paste the code into your blog post.
Once you've selected these items, copy the code generated at the bottom of the page (located in the gray box), and paste it directly into the source code using the HTML / code section of your editor on the page you want ads disabled.
We suggest pasting it in the bottom of your blog post, but ads will be removed as long as this HTML code appears anywhere on the page.
5. Save your blog post!
- DO NOT use this tool for site-wide changes. It can damage your ability to earn income.
- This only works with our screen view in-content logic, and not the CBA in-content logic.
- You should only have one Disable Ads code per page. If you are updating settings, please remove the existing code, and replace it with a new code.
- You can also place this code inside widgets, template files, etc. As long as this HTML appears anywhere on page, your ads will be removed, but at the bottom of the post is the suggested placement.
If you have any questions, email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat bubble in the bottom right of your screen.