Skip to main content
All CollectionsPayment Info
What if I'm moving?
What if I'm moving?

Find out where to update your information.

Heather Tullos avatar
Written by Heather Tullos
Updated over a week ago

If you have moved since you last filed taxes, you'll need to update the address listed in your Payment Profile.

Head to the Payments Tab in your Mediavine dashboard. Select Payment Profile.

This is the address listed on your W-9, and what will subsequently be listed on your 1099 for filing your taxes:

If you have moved to a different state, your tax rate may have changed. Update your address here as soon as you have moved to save yourself a headache come tax time!

Once you have edited the address fields, scroll to the bottom and select Next to advance through the next steps.

PRO TIP: In Step 2, if you see a blank screen like this:

Just scroll up to see the Next button.

Step 3 is where you will need to edit your W9 to reflect your new address.

Please take a minute to verify that your name and SSN or EIN are correct.

These details should match what you entered in Step 1.


Did this answer your question?