Your application is approved and it is time to get ready to launch your Mediavine ads! Follow these steps once you've been instructed by a member of our launch team.
Please follow these steps to get your site ready for launch. These can all be completed prior to your launch date. Your ads won't be live until we flip the switch on our backend.
ALL OF THESE MUST BE COMPLETE PRIOR TO LAUNCH.
1. Grant Google Analytics Read & Analyze Access
Follow these instructions to complete this step.
Use this address, unless you've been instructed otherwise:
2. Login to your MVP Dashboard
If this is your first site with us, click the "forgot password" link to generate a password reset email to the email address you applied with. Make sure to check your spam if you don't receive it!
If you already have a site with us, we can add your other sites under your existing login. Your account will be initially setup using whatever email address you put in your application, so just let us know if you want to consolidate those into one. Your dashboards/reporting will always remain separate, but can have the same login.
3. Select a Payment Method and set up your Payment Profile.
For info about Mediavine payments, please see this help page.
5. Profile and Influencer Survey.
These are all in your Dashboard in the "Settings" area.
6. Let us know about your Recipe Card Plugins.
If you are using a Recipe Card Plugin, please let us know so we can target the recipe card ad for you!
7. Check your social buttons
If you are running social share buttons that float across the bottom of your screen on desktop or mobile, please turn these off. They conflict with our adhesion units.
8. Check for conflicts
Please review this page which lists some apps, plugins, and code that conflict with Mediavine ads. Ensure your site isn't running any of these codes, most importantly:
- Lazy loading images
- Cloudflare's Rocket Loader feature
9. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that all of the steps are complete! We'll check things over to make sure and then give you the "all clear" to pull down your existing ads and install our script.